Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 2 = 9 loves

Again I will try to make these art related but no guarantees ;)

1.) Penguins! It started with my space penguin drawing and continued from there into many more drawings of penguins and receiving many penguin themed things, especially Christmas items! I have so many Christmas penguin decorations and ornaments now that it's not even funny.

2.) Owls- they are a newer obsession but I now have figurines and this owl picture from Ikea in my apartment...they are cute, I give a hoot ;)

3.) Gnomes - ever since David the Gnome was on tv...I've liked em.

4.) The Boston Bruins ;) (see above)


5.) Sequins/glittery things- umm what girl doesn't? Nail polish to shirts to purses, I love it all! I own 3 sequin hats :)


6.) Prismacolor Markers- I draw all my penguins with these beauties...they are great quality, but also very expensive...oh the life as an artist! BUT I got a new 72 set for xmas from my man <3


7.) Golden Acrylics- good quality paint, I am slowly replacing all of my crappy student grade paint with this stuff....it's expensiveeeee



8.) Hearts (yes that was my foot, freshly tatted up). I love them, I add them in my artwork, and I have things around my apartment with them on or in them...they just make me happy!


9.) My Kitchenaid Mixer - cooking is art, and I love it just as much :)


I did 2 days in a row of blogging, whoa let's see if I keep the 10 day challenge up!






2 comments:

  1. I share most of these loves, right along with ya!!! (PS...you should be on pinterest!)~Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. noted and requested an invite to it krista :) ive heard about it, and it seems very interesting!!!

    ReplyDelete