Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 3- 8 Fears

Well, I was afraid this one would come up. ba dum cha!

1.) Centipedes...just writing the word made me want to cry...and looking at it makes me want to as well...I don't like my friends even saying the word...I'm traumatized.

2.) Lately I have been afraid or thinking about fires and people losing everything and what would I do if I lost everything. Next place I rent I am getting renters insurance for sure..I am a bit OCD...I check the stove and toaster over before I leave for work...

3.) Drowning- next to fire drowning would be just as bad...I do not like to swim in deep water that I can't see the bottom or touch the bottom if I want to, swimming pools are okay but I do not swim over the drain.

4.) Oddly, as much as I adore children, I am constantly afraid of becoming pregnant- esp being pregnant and not knowing. A friend of mine, his girlfriend was like 16 weeks along before she found out....that scares me! gah! I know I will be ready someday...but until then.

5.) Dying in general...I lost my father and a couple of close family members. With all the crazy cancers and diseases out there I am constantly afraid of dying myself, I have so much to live for and I do not want to lose that or another close family member (my grammie will be the next to go :( ) I hope that I can stop thinking about bad things and just live and be happy- im trying!

6.) Never becoming successful enough with my art- I want people to know my name, I want to have success and solo shows in big galleries! I am afraid that I will continue on through life and not "make it". I have talent and I want to let it shine. Sometimes I feel that I need more confidence and drive to do this...

7.) Germs- I have become very OCD about this...I have to make sure if I or anyone like my boyfriend touches any chemical type thing that we wash our hands before touching food etc. I hate that I have become OCD about it but...it happens. I do not like to share drinks/forks with anyone other than my boyfriend. Bleck.

8.) Bugs in general...I know I already mentioned the worse one of all, but I also HATE june bugs and spiders and basically anything that crawls or flies...they are gross and creepy and make me want to scream. In the summer I run in through my entry way to avoid getting bombed by June bugs etc...sometimes I wait for Al to get to my apartment before I go in so he can open the door and let me run in hahaha, what a wimp. Such an irrational fear that I cannot shake. I'm so much bigger than they are!









1 comment:

  1. have you looked into renters insurance? I think I pay like, $40/year. It's worth cutting back on something else, because if you were to lose everything, you'd be f**ked without it.

    ReplyDelete